Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Psychotherapy in Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, Australia
Inexpensive, yet quality education! We have a reputation for offering a course that meets all the requirements of the Australian governing bodies and we don't charge the fees that go with it. HTCA is recognised by the 3 leading Hypnotherapy Associations. Our passion is the success of our students.
Hypnotherapy is becoming increasingly recognised for its effective implementation in the medical, psychological and dental professions.
The Hypnotherapy Training College equips healthcare practitioners to use hypnosis as a tool to add to their practice. Some practicioners will progress to become specialised professional hypnotherapists.
The Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Psychotherapy is recognized by 3 leading Australian associations. The hypnosis training in Australia is offered as a blended learning approach. This means part of the course is online and part face to face. The HTCA diploma has a 5 day face2face intensive component which includes practical experience. You have the option to fast track the course or take up to 12 months to complete.
Our hypnotherapy training adopts an eclectic approach to hypnosis, meaning you will learn various approaches and techniques from different schools of thought. However there is an introduction to Neuro-Hypnotherapy.
Join HTCA 5 day workshops in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Darwin and Melbourne.
You will be able to hypnotise after the intensive course
- Focus on individual attention
- Support via online, phone or in person
- Assessments are easy to understand
- All learning material online with lots of videos and demonstrations
- Comfortable, interactive classes
- Small classes. Up to 15 students per class this allowing the lecturer to provide individual attention and feedback to each student.
- Recognised Prior Learning (RPLs)
The course fee is very reasonable. Our lecturers are passionate about the profession and dedicated to developing high standards of hypnotherapy among practitioners.
We provide a blended learning experience. Your formal education program will include classroom time and various other mediated activities. These will include:
- Role play
- Case studies
- Training Manual
- Written tests
- Video test
- Audio test
- Terminology used
- 100% overall pass for competency
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) will be recognised, however certified evidence is required. Contact us for a prospectus, student handbook, RPLs application and other criteria.
The Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Psychotherapy is to be completed within 12 months. Apart from a text book requirement for the counselling component of the course, the course is very comprehensive. You will study:
Understanding Hypnosis Theories
- From the 1700s to now
Understanding hypnotic experiences
- Hypnotic brain
- Changes in memory
- Hypnotic posture, voice, setting
- Hypnotic phenomena
- Age progression
- Age regression
- Forgiveness work
Working within a hypnotherapy framework
- Model of the mind
- Conscious mind
- Subconscious mind
- Unconscious mind
- Preconscious mind
- Analytical vs non-analytical
- Brain Wave States
- What is hypnosis?
- The client Interview
- Pretalk and building rapport
- Elements of the achievement of trance
- Trance behaviours
- Suggestibility tests
- Types of suggestion
- Dealing with abreaction.
- Introduction to Milton Erickson
- Elman induction
- Analysis of Elman induction
- Visualisation and guided meditation
- Relaxation therapy vs Hypnosis.
- How to write a script.
Integrating psychotherapy approaches and hypnosis
- Disruptive behavioural technique
- Weight loss
- Stress and anxiety
- Stop smoking
- Using it in the workplace
- Glynis’s little hypnotic secrets
Work within a relevant legal an ethical framwork
- Follow ethical practices
- Recognise and respond to clients rights and interests
Apply legal and ethical responsibilites in counselling practice
- Address client and counsellor rights and responsibilities within practice
- Analyse issues involved in counselling practice and client counsellor relationship
- Formulate plan for ongoing professional developement and personal development
- Formulate referral procudures
Reflect and improve upon counselling skills
- Ensure continuing self support and supervision
- Operate within ethical code and code of ethics practice
- Discussion Setting up your business
- DiscussionBasic Marketing